The first official version of Rguroo (Version 1.0.0) was released on Sunday July 28th. To ensure proper application start, please use the LOGIN link provided at https://rguroo.com/ or use the direct link https://app.rguroo.com/Rguroo/?ver=1.0.0.
In addition to some bug fixes, the following additional features (as compared to the last beta version) have been implemented in Version 1.0.0:
- Accessibility: All Rguroo dialog boxes and output are broadly accessible, including to users with disabilities or impairments that occur with aging.
- Word/HTML Export: A word file, HTML file, and all graphs included in a report (if any) will be exported via a zipped folder. Moreover, the quality of the Word file has improved to make modification of tables easier.
- Improvement in HTML Output: The HTML reports have been improved and are responsive (i.e. they adapt to the width of the browser window).
- Copy, Cut, Paste: The context menus now include options of copy, cut, and paste that enable copying or cutting Rguroo objects (data, graphs, reports) and pasting them to a different location.
- Summary Statistics by Group: The data function “Summary Statistic” has been added to get summary of numerical variables for each level of a factor variable.