Dear Rguroo users,
To start the Rguroo application, please use the Sign in link provided at https://rguroo.com/
In addition to routine bug fixes, the following features have been implemented in Version 1.2.4:
- Median Inference One and Two Population Median Inference, including nonparametric methods for test of hypothesis and construction of confidence intervals added.
- Nonparametric ANOVA: A function for including nonparametric methods for one-way and two-way ANOVA was added.
- Multiple Distribution Generator: A function to simultaneously generate random values from different distributions was added. Pre-defined and custom statistics can be applied to the simulated values.
- Applets Added:The Ross-Chance applets have been added to help in teaching statistical concepts.
- Calculator: Scientific and graphical calculators have been added.
- Data Reshape:A function that allows switching between long and wide data formats.
- Report Layout Button: Easier access to the Report Layout function is provided by adding a button to the top of the application’s page, where relevant.
- Level Editor: Easier access to the Level editor is provided by adding a button to the top of the application’s page, where relevant.
- Barplot:A Frequency Variable dropdown is added to the Categorical section of the Barplot to allow using a numerical variable as a frequency. This enables users to plot data on one-way or two-way contingency tables.
- Histogram:When Value Label is selected, the bins' values with zero frequency are not displayed.
- Pie Chart: Default colors and labels were modified to enhance the look of the pie chart.
- Scatterplot: Correlation values and equations of the least-squares line can be added on the page that the plot appears.
- Linear Regression: A section for prediction of internal and external data was added. Both the predicted values and various diagnostic values can be saved as a Rguroo dataset for export or use in other Rguroo functions.